Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Today.

25.3.2020.
Today was a pretty normal day we had breakfast and played games nothing out of the ordinary. You may expect there to be some sort of twist  with an, UNTIL.... but there was none of that sort of stuff. UNTIL.... Na just kidding. My brother was playing on the PC. You know fortnite, apex and all that sort of stuff. John (my brother) if very good with the heavy shotgun especially, but he is good with other guns too. despite the fact that playing on PC is new to him he is still pretty good, well better than most other people in the lobby. On average he get 1st 2nd or 3rd place. The reason I am talking about my brother playing fortnite is because of two reasons, the first is we are no aloud to play video games, and the second is because there is enough talk about covid 19. Corona virus this corona virus that. "We are here to interrupt your program because of a special speech by our prime minister, stay in doors, be kind, don't panic and stay safe". RRRR,  this makes me so mad. Life without school is a nightmare. I HATE IT. All I can do is watch my brother play games and stay inside. According to my parents I am aloud to go outside or to my friends house, but people who are not scared of it see my walking to my friends house and say, "What are you doing outside?" I hate it. I pray we will be able to go back to school soon and god bless my attendance.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora josh i hear you theres nothing to do and its soooo boring, we cant even go for a drive on the beach its crazy i cant wait for all this to pass and i hope people follow the rules otherwise the break will be WAAAAAAYYYYY longer.

    ReplyDelete