Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Telescope design.

(WALT: Make Connections).
To whom it may concern.
Dear reader,
Today my class and I have had a task to create a telescope design, weather it's on a 3D modelling website, or in real life with the materials we find around us. My crew of 2 others  (Ari and Marko) have created a real life version/model of a telescope. We used a Tupperware cylinder wrapped in paper finally covered in tin foil to give it a metallic look. Inside the transparent Tupperware cylinder was a temporary circular slice of tin foil put on a 45° angle thus giving off the power of reflection magnifying the other end of the telescope, how ever, this tin foil disc is very temporary due to the tin wrinkling making it impossible to see through. I am pretty sure I have a small mirror at my house that I can  tomorrow.
Thank you for reading.
Sincerely, Dr. Joshua D. B. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dr.Joshua.D.Brits (because you are an adult (24) and a doctor of mathematics/and/or highly knowledgeable of certain things that exist), I really like your post. I think that your grammar is almost fully correct, and you have chosen a quality selection of words, so this is a quality blog post. I am concerned about sentence 7, where you have spelled "I have a small mirror at my house that I can bring tomorrow", as "I have a small mirror at my house that I can bring tomorrow". But otherwise well done. Where is your telescope currently? Did you enjoy making it?

    ReplyDelete